This service is for synthetic grass surfaces that have been incorrectly maintained and are now unsafe in terms of ball and player surface interaction. Refurbishment is also beneficial for surfaces that are suffering from drainage and infill problems.
Inappropriate maintenance procedures or a simple lack of maintenance will result in playing surfaces losing all of their playing capabilities. If your synthetic playing surface is showing signs of poor playing characteristics then rejuvenation or partial rejuvenation may be required.
The Rejuvenation Process
- Surface detritus and vegetation is removed from the playing surface.
- Specialist de-compaction machinery releases compacted infill.
- Specialist extraction equipment removes all contaminated infill from the synthetic carpet.
- Contaminated infill is removed from site.
- Dressing and leveling of new infill to appropriate pile height levels.
- Once a playing surface has been rejuvenated we will offer a professional maintenance programme.
Pitch Recycling & Relocation
Synthetic sport surfaces that are nearing the end of their life need to be disposed of in an ethical and environmentally friendly manner. Surfaces that may need to be relocated to a different site can be cost effectively removed and then professionally reinstalled elsewhere. The “TurfMuncher” is specialist recycling machine, developed in America, that enables the above to be achieved.
If your old pitch still has value and life left in it the TurfMuncher will give you the option to resell the pitch, reposition it or relocate it.
The recycling Process
Infills are separated, ready to be cleaned and recycled for alternative uses. The surface, free of infill, can then be professionally rolled and secured for recycling purposes. For relocation, the synthetic pitch is precision cut according to a set lay out plan.
To see the TurfMuncher in action go to www.xtraction.com